Soothing Face Peel with AHA
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Soothing Face Peel with fruit acids, Tasmanian pepperberry and arnica
Light exfoliating gel, ideal for sensitive skin
Reveal a brighter and soothed complexion with this Soothing Face Peel!
Formulated with fruit acids, a natural source of AHAs (alpha hydroxy acids, water-soluble acids), this face peel offers a gentle chemical exfoliation without abrasion that is perfect for sensitive skin! It helps exfoliate dead skin cells, stimulate cell renewal, smooth skin, even out and revive the complexion.
With powerful ingredients, such as Tasmanian Pepperberry, Arnica and Hyaluronic Acid, it also promotes skin healing and helps keep skin hydrated and soothed!
The tube is made of 50% Ocean Bound Plastic: plastic picked up from ocean shores.
Why I am kind
How to use
WHAT DO FACE EXFOLIATORS DO?
The main purpose of face exfoliators is to remove dead skin cells from the outer layer of your skin, but depending on the active ingredients, face exfoliators can provide other benefits to the skin. Our 3 face exfoliators have the respective properties of being moisturizing, soothing and refining.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FACE PEEL AND A FACE SCRUB?
A face peel is a chemical exfoliation that usually has a gel-like texture. Meanwhile, a face scrub offers a physical exfoliation with a gritty texture.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PHYSICAL, CHEMICAL AND ENZYMATIC EXFOLIATION?
- Physical exfoliation involves the use of a granular scrub to physically buff the skin and remove dead skin cells.
- Chemical exfoliation uses acid-based (AHAs and BHAs) products that have an exfoliating effect as they dissolve the protein between dead skin cells, which allows to exfoliate the skin without abrasion.
- Enzymatic exfoliation works in the same way as chemical exfoliation, but enzymes work more gently than AHAs found in the chemical exfoliators.
Our Moisturizing Face Scrub with papaya enzymes offers both a physical and enzymatic exfoliation, while our Soothing and Refining Face Peels offer a chemical exfoliation with fruit acids (AHAs).
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF EXFOLIATING MY SKIN?
Exfoliating your face once or twice a week can help improve cell turnover to reveal smoother and brighter skin! It also helps improve the appearance of fine lines and pigmentation spots.
Exfoliation also helps unclog pores and promote a better penetration of skin care products!
WHICH FACE EXFOLIATOR SHOULD I CHOOSE?
- The Soothing Face Peel with AHA is ideal for sensitive and reactive skin. It contains fruit acids (AHA), Tasmanian Pepperberry, arnica and hyaluronic acid to soothe and promote skin healing. Texture: Light gel Exfoliation: Chemical
- The Refining Face Peel with AHA and BHA is ideal for oily skin. It contains fruit acids (AHA), willow bark extract (BHA) and witch hazel water (alcohol free) to help control oil production. Texture: Light gel Exfoliation: Chemical
- The Moisturizing Face Scrub with papaya enzymes is ideal for very dry skin and for those who prefer a physical and enzymatic exfoliation. It also contains cucumber seed powder, green clay and Shea butter to exfoliate and moisturize the skin deeply. Texture: Rich and creamy Exfoliation: Physical and enzymatic
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE A FACE EXFOLIATOR?
You can use a face exfoliator once or twice a week! Because they contain powerful active ingredients, you don't need to use them more often to see the benefits.
HOW DO I APPLY A FACE EXFOLIATOR?
- Soothing and Refining Face Peels: Apply a thin layer to clean, dry skin. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse.
- Moisturizing Face Scrub: On clean, damp skin, apply a small amount of face scrub and massage in circular motions for 30 seconds. Leave on for up to two minutes. Rinse with water and a washcloth.
Before sun exposure, we recommend using sunscreen where the product has been applied :)
IS IT NORMAL IF MY SKIN TINGLES OR IS RED DURING AND AFTER THE EXFOLIATION?
Yes :) A slight tingling or redness may be perceived during and after, which means the acids and enzymes are working, but you should never experience any pain or prolonged redness.
ARE THE FACE EXFOLIATORS AVAILABLE IN BULK?
Yes :) All 3 face exfoliators are available in bulk at our boutique on Saint-Laurent blvd in Montreal.
IS THE PACKAGING RECYCLABLE?
Yes! The packaging is made of 50% Ocean Bound Plastic which is 100% recyclable!